Re: [load balancing] Raw socket based load balancing

From: Tony Bourke <tony.bourke [izzat] gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 15:54:25 EST

any load balancer operating at layer 4 should be able to handle a tcp
connection, including Linux virtual server (LVS). the only question
would be whether multiple tcp connections are related to each other,
which can cause problems (such as the FTP protocol with its wacky bi-
directional ports).

Tony

Sent from my iPhone