Re: [load balancing] Sticky sessions BigIP v9

From: Tony Bourke <tony [izzat] vegan.net>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 11:52:30 EST

Hi Cristian,

That's the correct way to do sticky, so something else may be up.

I would load up an HTTP headers viewer in your favorite browser
(ieHTTPheaders for IE, liveHTTPheaders for Firefox), and check for two
things:

Do you see the persistence cookie?
Are you being redirected directly to the servers? Check for 302
Location responses.

Tony