Re: [load balancing] F5 LTM marking nodes down

From: Julian Grunnell <julian.grunnell [izzat] pipex.net>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 05:03:43 EST

Thanks, version is "BIG-IP Version 9.3.0 194.1 Hotfix HF3 Edition". Client
side SSL is used - why do you ask? Networks have checked the switches /
switchports and can see no errors at all from concerning the STANDBY or it
losing connectivity. VLAN failsafe isn't enabled - why do you ask?

Julian.

  _____