Re: [load balancing] F5 LTM marking nodes down

From: Wesley North <wes.north [izzat] gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 11:35:55 EST

What version are you running? 9.2.X? There is a known bug in certian
versions that cause the standby to spit out a bunch of errors. Are you
running client and server side SSL? If so you really need to upgrade to
9.3.0 HF3.

If not, the only other thing I can think of is the VLAN failsafe if you are
using it, or the standby is loosing connectivity to the network.