Re: [load balancing] Suggest me an SSL accelerator (offloader)

From: cihan subasi <csubasiIZZAThotmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 03:34:32 EST

I would agree with the comment on TPS. ISD410 supposed to have 3000 TPS per
unit. I have 2 of them and my traffic is 60-70mbit peak hours and 410s both
have in total 500-600 tps (as far as the stats say) and both have 100%
cpu...

Can someone colaborate on "BULK ENCRYPTION", why do it? when do it? and how
do it? thanks