[load balancing] Suggest me an SSL accelerator (offloader)

From: cihan subasi <csubasiIZZAThotmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 04:55:46 EST

I am looking for a good SSL offloader appliance. I am using currently
AlteonISD410 and with 60-65 Mbit/sec traffic they hit 100% CPU (2 of them
are in cluster). Now I need much more powerfull box with high TPS. Radware
seems very good with 16000 TPS and 8000 TPS. And also it does compression,
that is also something we would like to use on the same box.

Iwill appreciate your experiences with SSLoffloader as well as
suggestions...Thanks