From: Daniel Mester (danielIZZATbtd.co.il)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 03:30:09 EST

    RE: [load balancing] SLB - SSL Accelerator - Web I/O Accelerator evaluationDiana,
    is it possible to do transparent proxy configuration with "one-armed" setup when the device doesn't do NAT or other address translations techniques? I mean i faced this issue with other brand LBS when transparent proxy was fine but wasn't very usable because i had only one leg on the LB connected to the internal network while NAT was made by FW and therefore i couldn't have any real clients IP with HTTPS sessions. Is it possible with your product?
    Regards,
    Daniel.