RE: [load balancing] F5 OneConnect, Keep-Alive

From: Arnaud Cassagne (arnaud.cassagneIZZATsilicomp.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 16:19:10 EST

    It's a feature likes connections multiplexing on your T|X ;-)

    When a client makes a request for a connection, F5 BIGIP parses the HTTP
    request, selects a server, and uses an existing HTTP connection. That means
    that all clients uses a same connection, and all clients are eligible to
    re-use a single HTTP Keepalive connection.

    \Arnaud