RE: [load balancing] F5 OneConnect, Keep-Alive

From: lbIZZATrealtime360.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 18:07:30 EST

    Hey Brad,

    Thanks for the reply. I read that F5 added advanced features to OneConnect in
    the 4.5 Kernel and they sound like great improvements, but I also read the
    licensing has changed with the new version. From what I read, it seems that you
    have to have an active contract to make the upgrade to the 4.5 kernel.

    For a feature that is enabled by default I am surprised OneConnect prevents our
    pages from loading, but I figured we had something mis-configured. By the
    sounds of it, OneConnect might not be a viable solution afterall.