Re: [load balancing] Rails for BIG-IP 1600

From: Kenneth Salchow <k.salchow [izzat] f5.com>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 10:44:42 EDT

Nice Ed. :)

If you call 1-888-88BIGIP they can find your appropriate inside sales rep if
you don't know who they are.

I'm not 100% sure of the availability as, to be perfectly honest, it has
changed back and forth over the years; both in having rails for the various
models as well as the availability of them when we had them. I know back in
the day, we simply got rack shelves and put them on shelves instead--but
that was mainly because of the weight and the fact that back then, we often
mounted these devices in our network rack--not the server rack.

If you're still having trouble, just email me directly and I'll see what I
can do to further assist.

KJ (Ken) Salchow, Jr. | Manager, Technical Marketing
D 651.423.1133
M 612.868.1258
P 206.272.5555
F 206.272.5555