Re: [load balancing] Introduction

From: Ed Toro <cojonesdetoro [izzat] gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 19:11:02 EDT

Definitely look at upgrading. Citrix is supposed to stop support on 6.0 soon.

I believe "show route" is the command to show roues (go figure)

Reach out to citrix tech support. 1 800 4CITRIX

Also reach out to your rep and the SE mapped to your account. Tell
them you're interested in buying more hardware but you gotta fix these
issues first. Of course, that's a card you have to play sparingly or
the rep will start to ignore you.

I know the netscaler will tend to use more capacity if you enable compression.