[load balancing] FW: Introduction

From: Dane Ruyle <dane_ruyle [izzat] hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 16:12:21 EDT

Hi Arby! Thanks for your email. Right now we're at 33.3% CPU and 534 http requests/sec. We are running version 6.1 Build 94. Last reboot was 2 years ago. :) I'm hoping the newer version of the software might help with the high CPU, but am not too sure it will. Memory is at 11.43% and never moves. What is your experience with the NetScaler? Thank you again!Dane

Subject: Re: [load balancing] IntroductionDate: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:57:34 +0200From: SURYA.ARBY@aogroup.frTo: lb-l@vegan.netCC: dane_ruyle@hotmail.com
Hi Dane.First, NetScaler uses process-based L7 switching, but as far as my experience is, getting 32% on the CPU load with 500 http requests/s is totally abnormal.As you seem to discover the product, use the GUI instead of the CLI.Which version are you running on your boxes ?regards,Surya