Re: [load balancing] NTP on F5 gear

From: Bill Whitson (b.whitsonIZZATf5.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 17:15:50 EDT

    Hi all,

    There are no known problems running NTP on BIG-IP.
    However, given the number of times I've seen this come
    up, we are undertaking a review of all NTP cases to
    determine if there may be a problem trend we haven't
    spotted. I'll let you know the results.

    Bill Whitson
    Manager, Engineering Services
    Global Support Services