RE: [load balancing] keeping load balancers seperate

From: Karyn Ulriksen (kulriksenIZZATpublichost.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:37:42 EST

L/B devices for the most basic services (ie, POP, SMTP, DNS, FTP) is
acceptable in an integrated switch. However, due to the more sophisticated
requirements of HTTP and SSL load balancing - a dedicated device is in
order. That way the development can be focused and we don't loose features
due to compromise.

Karyn