[load balancing] code updates

From: Ben Wilson <bwilson [izzat] psecu.com>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 14:39:17 EDT

Hi,

We are starting to automate code updates for servers behind our F5 load
balancers.

There are a few options for disabling nodes while code is updated and
tested and I was looking for some feedback for what has/hasn't worked.

Right now I am looking at using ssh (key authorization) with "bigpipe"
or iControl.

Any ideas/experiences appreciated!

--
Ben
The information contained in this email is confidential and is