[load balancing] Ralph Filippelli/Canada/Equant is out of the office.

From: Ralph.FilippelliIZZATequant.com
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 16:10:47 EDT

    I will be out of the office starting 09/23/2004 and will not return until
    10/04/2004.

    I will respond to your messages upon my return
    For any SI related Projects For Oakhill/Atlanta/Clearwater please contact
    Angelina Laforge or Rodney Smith

    For any Montreal DCO related issue's please contact Paul Meixedo

    Thank you
    Ralph