RE: [load balancing] WebOS Password

From: Lotter, Rick (Rick.LotterIZZATqg.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 09:57:44 EDT

    Hello:

    So according to that agreement (which I did read) you're saying that despite
    this clause he can't get the updates to v6.x?

    Nortel Networks grants you a nonexclusive license to use Software on only
    one machine at any one time or to the extent of the activation or authorized
    usage level; whichever is applicable. To the extent Software is furnished
    for use with designated Hardware, you are granted a nonexclusive license to
    use Software only on such Hardware

    He owns the hardware, and it already has the v6.x code. But he can't get
    the last v6.x rev?

    Thanks,

    Rick Lotter
    I/S - Web Systems Support