From: Tino (tinngoIZZAThotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 20:45:59 EDT

    Try Cookie Insert mode.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji)
      To: LoabBalancing (E-mail)
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:51 PM
      Subject: [load balancing] alteon sesion persistency...

        Hi,

        I trying load balance an internal application and I need session persistence, but all the session are coming with the same source ip address (all of the sessions are nated to same ip address before hitting alteon vip). I have three real servers under vip but because of the NAT only one server receives all the session requests...I tried pbind clientip -- did not work, hash is not working either, what could be the solution for that? same source ip, same destination, we need persistency as well....thanks
        Cihan SUBASI
        Garanti Technology
        Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri
        Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353)
        Fax:(90)(212)6576150
        http://www.garantitechnology.com
        mailto:cihansIZZATgaranti.com.tr

    This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
    message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep
    confidential the message.The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
    information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
    or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in
    anyway to your computer system.

    Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
    olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
    uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
    guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
    mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
    korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
    sorumlu tutulamaz.