RE: [load balancing] Alteon Link Optimizer Vs Traditional BGP Sol ution

From: Jose Vitor Barreiro (Vitor.BarreiroIZZATcompta.pt)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 07:08:03 EDT

    Thanks Philip for your explanation, But tell me one more thing if you can

    I have a costumer with one ALO and one of the ISP had internal routing/vlans
    problems and that affected

    the out/in traffic of my customer. I think this happens because my customer
    public IP address and routing

    of that address depends of that ISP.

    If I had two routers running BGP and one autonomous system number this could
    not happened ?