[load balancing] Bandwidth Management Module

From: emilIZZATatrivo.com
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 05:11:10 EDT

    Hey all,

    Anyone here have a demo key for the bandiwdth management module? We have
    been getting dos attacked for hours and it will stop and just continue on..
    We need to put in some limits, have a case open with Nortel but it's 2:00am
    so not sure how quickly they will get back to me... Anyone have a demo key
    that they can give, this is so frsutrating!

    Thanks!