[load balancing] Help in shoosing an SSL accelerator.

From: Tino (tinngoIZZAThotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 10:05:59 EDT

    Hi all,

    We are currently using Alteon to do load balancing for our web servers
    (HTTP) and considering
    getting an SSL accelerator to load balance HTTPS sessions. For no other
    reason than compatibility,
    I am considering getting one from Nortel line of SSL accelerator.
    Does anyone out there know of similar products and what would be the main
    points to look at when buying one of these.

    Thanks in advance.
    TINO.