Re: [load balancing] Alteon 2424-ssl full session table/tables.

From: Pär Åslund <pelle [izzat] stardoll.com>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 03:50:52 EDT

Hi,

23.2.2 has a "known issue" fixed.

Persistent sessions are not aged out properly because the session count
is not updated after the current sessions age out. (Q01352153)

I haven't upgraded my 2424-ssl yet due to vacation and I can't find
enough information about upgrading from 23.0.4.1 to 23.2.2.

Will get back with information if this solves the problem.

Best regards,
.pelle