[load balancing] Megaproxy issue - Alteon

From: CihanSIZZATgaranti.com.tr
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 02:22:24 EDT

    Hi,

    I am having problem with megaproxy sites accessing to my servers..Even
    my pmask is set to 255.255.255.0 clients taht are changing the ip
    address frequently and staying within the limits of PMASK value are
    losing sessions because of the wrong realserver selection by AD3. I am
    running 9.0.45 code for the moment...

    I habe 3 ISDs and AD3 redirects the 443 traffic on them with HASH (there
    is no other possibility for redirect filter) and from ISD to realservers
    metric is PBIND...I am assuming this may also be the problem area for
    megaproxy clients....Any suggestions to resolv such a problem...

    Cihan SUBASI
    Garanti Technology
    Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri
    Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353)
    Fax:(90)(212)6576150
    http://www.garantitechnology.com <http://www.garantitechnology.com/>
    mailto:cihansIZZATgaranti.com.tr
    Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of
    failure. Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

    This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
    message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the
    message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
    information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
    or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in
    anyway to your computer system.

    Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
    olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
    uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
    guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
    mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
    korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
    sorumlu tutulamaz.