RE: [load balancing] BigIP Multinetting Question

From: Chris Kirby (ckirbyIZZATsolaristech.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 00:17:55 EDT

    Hi Tony,

    I had edited the files directly to add the new subnet but I used the WUI
    to add the new VIP. I just tried adding the VIP to bigip.conf directly
    and I'm happy to say that it worked! Looks like a WUI bug.

    Thank you Brad, Tony, and Evan for all of your help. Having this fixed
    has really made by day. If I run into any problems, I will let you know.

    Cheers.

    Chris.