Re: [load balancing] BigIP Multinetting Question

From: Brent Van Dussen (vandusbIZZATattens.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 19:12:28 EDT

    Thanks Tony,

    I was able to get someone at F5 to e-mail me some documentation. If I'm
    reading this correctly the BigIP will simply arp up for any VIP's that are
    configured on it, thus all I would need to do is have the new subnet
    directly connected to the router interface in front of the BIGIP external
    interface.

    Sounds easy enough.... ;)

    -Brent