RE: [load balancing] Alteon - Client Web Proxy Problems

From: Pete Tenereillo (ptenereilloIZZATadelphia.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 18:34:39 EDT

    LB listers, Sorry - I was in a private dialog with the person who asked the
    original question and clicked "reply" on the wrong message. I tried to
    "recall" it but of course that didn't help. That wasn't a message
    appropriate for this distribution, and I will try to be more careful in the
    future.

    Pete.

    PS Now I will have SPAM #*!! to pay!