RE: [load balancing] RE: [load balancing] CCNP Content Networkin g Specialization

From: Scott Mcnamee (smcnameeIZZATnortelnetworks.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 09:34:56 EDT

    As a senior support engineer here IZZAT Alteon/NT, I had to take both the basic
    and advanced courses to get this certification. There is both a written and
    practical (lab) test that you must pass in order to get this certificate, so
    I would say its worth the paper. However, that being said, there is nothing
    that replaces day to day real life experience. I think the age old addage
    applies here: Use it or lose it. ;-)

    Regards,
    Scott