Re: [load balancing] CSS and CSM experiences

From: Claret Carvalho (claretcIZZATcomcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 12:25:02 EDT

         I have not tried out 4.5 yet but the SSL proxy interoperating in an
    LDAP-based authorization model is a feature that we have wanted.

         We are also looking to validate some of the clients certs against a
    published CRL residing externally on an LDAP server. This may be different
    from most other implementations where CRL info is stored locally.