RE: [load balancing] HTTP to HTTPS redirect

From: Drumm, Dan (ddrummIZZATball.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 18:24:39 EDT

    I tried this, putting a virtual server in for the ip address on port 80,
    then pointing it to a pool with all members down (fake members).

    I put the ip address of the SSL proxy (xx.xx.xx.xx:443) in the field forthe
    fallback host.

    I don't seem to be getting the 302 redirect or anything. Is there some trick
    in getting this to work?