[load balancing] BigIP and OFX Certificates...

From: Winter, R. Stephen (SWinterIZZATbecu.org)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 18:50:22 EDT

    Hello Everyone... We are currently running a BigIP 540 system and are looking at implementing OFX (Open Financial Exchange) on our banking web site. I'm getting conflicting information from 3 vendors on whether the OFX connections are SSL or not, and whether the same certificate can be used for both normal SSL into our site and OFX into the site and whether the BigIP actually supports OFX Certificates (in an SSL proxy setup)

    Does anyone out there use a BigIP for a finacial site that untilizes SSL and OFX on the same cert/vip/webserver?

    Thanks!

    -Stephen