Load Balancing forum

From: Johnny Fribert Lauridsen (JOHLAUIZZATdanskebank.dk)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 08:23:37 EDT

    In many aspects of IT, there are fora where people meet and discuss.
    For example SHARE (IBM). Would it be feasable to do an equivalent on
    Content Networking.
    E.g. A gettogether of Users, Sellers, Partners, et all, or are we not
    ready yet to have a
    content networking gettogether of our own?
    Thanks
    Johnny

    <FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
    Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller kopiere den.
    Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan paavirke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og laeses, aabnes den paa modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi paatager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er opstaaet i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.
    Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending a reply, then delete the message from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
    Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this message.
    </FONT>