Re: [load balancing] How to collect IP addressesofrequestsaccessingthe Alteon 2208 Switch?

From: qian hangwei <qianhangwei [izzat] gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 11:38:35 EDT

I can see some items from alteon to my syslog server using tcpdump, but they
are some arp message.

Also, on my syslog server, I can not telnet port 514 or 1468 for syslogd
daemon. And when using "netstat -alp |grep syslog", I get the following

unix 3 [ ] DGRAM 6861113
734/syslogd /dev/log

Is my syslog server correctly configured?

Thanks,