[load balancing] not balancing using Mozilla

From: Radia O <radiaoIZZAThotmail.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 04:46:04 EDT

Hello all;

I configured my alteon 2208 to balance http service through two servers and
its working fine with Internet Explorer but when I try to test it with
another browser like Mozilla it doesnt balance as expected even though I
configured the metric to be round robin but its always balancing to the same
server.

do I have to do anything special to make it work with mozilla, does it have
to do with the version I'm having 21.0.4.

Thanks