RE: [load balancing] netscaler caching

From: Justin Barney <jbarneyIZZATnetscaler.com>
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 01:06:00 EDT

Adam,

If I understand correctly, per RFC 2616, the NetScaler IC behavior is
correct in that it should not ignore client Pragma and Cache-Control
headers sent in the request. We honor the client's cache headers by
default (i.e., if it says no-cache we cause a miss). So I'm not sure
that it's an issue as much as it is that we are following the RFC.
Again, I may not be understanding the situation correctly, but this is
my initial thought.

Justin