Re: [load balancing] netscaler caching

From: Adam Denenberg <straightflushIZZATgmail.com>
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 10:20:32 EDT

sorry if that wasnt clear. Yes we are using integrated caching.
There is an issue in the 6.47.11 release where the IC does not ignore
client Pragma and Cache-Control headers sent in the "request".

just wondering if anyone had a workaround, or came across the same
issue as we did. I have not heard anything back from development
yet, but they seem to have confirmed this is indeed a known issue.

thanks
adam