[load balancing] Can Radware support multi load balancing functions(WSD, Fire Proof, CSD...., Link Proof) at the same time on one machine?

From: SungLyeol Choi <dalIZZATpiolink.com>
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 04:14:39 EDT

Hi, everyone.

I just know Radware's products can support only one function at the same time on one machine.
so we can know their features from their own names like Web Server Director, Fire Proof, Link Proof, Cache Server Director.

but someone told me their products can support multi functions at the same time.
is it true?

thanks.