RE: [load balancing] Alteon hash and HTTPS

From: John S Anderson (ivanIZZATloudcloud.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 10:15:48 EDT

    the config looks ok. try one of the following:

    1. change group 42 health check to icmp, then test
    2. create group 43 with same reals with sslh health check
       assign to service https, then test
    3. upgrade webOS code to something that's supported

    if you have syslog configured, see if either of those reals
    are bouncing. also, check the real's health checking
    parameters: inter and retry.

    -John