RE: [SPAM] - Re: [load balancing] Forward Proxy through VIP - Bayesian Filter detected spam

From: Setiawan <setiawanIZZATunias.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 23:34:14 EDT

Hi Greg,

thanks for your comment.
For some reason, i still want to test my scenario which is to load balance
forward Proxy.

here is the scheme : client browser-L4-Forward Proxy
and here is the config :
/c/slb/real 1
        dis
        rip CCC.CCC.CCC
        addport 8080
/c/slb/real 2
        ena
        rip AAA.AAA.AAA
        addport 8080
/c/slb/group 1
        add 1
        add 2
/c/slb/virt 1
        ena
        vip BBB.BBB.BBB
/c/slb/virt 1/service http
        group 1
        rport 8080
/c/slb/filt 10
        ena
        action redir
        proto tcp
        rport 8080
/c/slb/port 9
        filt ena
        add 10

I set Proxy Setting in client's browser with IP BBB.BBB.BBB, it doesnn't
work and seems normal (client can browse) if set Proxy to IP AAA.AAA.AAA.

any other opinion from the experts ???

thanks
Setiawan