[load balancing] Forward Proxy through VIP

From: Setiawan <setiawanIZZATunias.com>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 22:37:47 EDT

Hi Experts,

I plan to do some trial on my L4 (180e) and 2 caches.
does anyone there.. have some experience with this scenario ???

I will turn on load balance feature and using VIP address as an interface
for browser to reach my forward proxies. The idea is VIP address will
represent the cache ip adresses therefore the L4 will load balance user
requests to the forward proxy. Seem like a strange idea huh...????

any comments will be appreciated...

thanks
setiawan