Re: [load balancing] dsr not failing over

From: Todd Underwood <toddIZZATrenesys.com>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 06:13:16 EDT

simon,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 08:50:04AM +0100, Simon Bullen wrote:

> You only have client enabled on all ports for a start.

but with direct server return, it never needs to do any health checks,
right? and it never sees the return packets, right?

i'm ignorant, but that was my thinking.

i know it's doing the health-checks (tcpdump shows them) to the VIPs.

i'd be happy to turn on server processing on all ports, though and see
if it helps.

t.