[load balancing] question about dns load-balancing

From: Joni Jachniuk <jonijIZZATtaldor.co.il>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 09:31:05 EDT

Hello all :

I have an alteon 184 I configured dns loadbalancing and it works fine.
I want to add a server but it listen on port 54 not 53.
It is possible that all the servers listen to port 53 and one to 54 and
all of the are on the same vip and service?

Regards.

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

Taldor Group.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **