RE: [load balancing] Combination SSL and LB solutions

From: Dan O'Neill (danoIZZATatlasdmt.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 18:10:52 EDT

    F5 BigIP can definitely do it. And do it well in my opinion. We currently
    have 5 of them and rely on their ssl termination functionality pretty
    heavily. I don't know of any other vendors that can do it all in one box
    but that does not mean there aren't any. Also it does active/active or
    active/passive.

    Dan