[load balancing] Combination SSL and LB solutions

From: Jim Burke (jburkeIZZATignitemedia.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 17:40:03 EDT

    Does anybody know of an all one solution that can do both load balancing
    and SSL termination?

    I'm looking for some thing that has the combined functionality of a
    Cisco CSS and a Cisco SCA (but in one box as opposed to 2 boxes).

    The solution should offer fail over/redundancy (active-active or
    active-passive).

    Finally, I'm not set on any one company yet.

    Thanks.

    Jim

    ----
    Jim Burke