[load balancing] Bigip w/ ColdFusion

From: Mark Natoli (mnatoliIZZATappliedtheory.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 07:55:00 EDT

    Hi,

      Forgive my ignornace here, but I'm not a ColdFusion developer.

      My setup includes a pair F5 Bigips version 3.3.1 with 4 NT 6.0a nodes
    all running ColdFusion 4.0.
      Is it possible to use ColdFusion session variables to set the server
    name and force the client to return to the same node during a session?
    Is ClusterCats required in this environment?
      What persistence setting should I use for the bigip? Any?

    -Mark