Re: [load balancing] F5 BigIP OID's

From: Jay Christopherson (jchristophersonIZZATsitesmith.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 17:06:17 EDT

    Chris-

    Maybe someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I have done some work
    with F5 MIBS and if you load the MIB:

    export MIBS=+LOAD-BAL-SYSTEM-MIB #The F5 Mib Name

    And then run the snmpwalk the OID will be translated (if that is the
    right term) into the "plain english" version of the OID:

    like this-

    enterprises.f5.f5systems.loadbal.pool.poolTable.poolEntry.poolName."some_name"...

    That should be a little more descriptive as to what the reported values
    mean...

    - Jay
    Thus spake Chris Kirby (ckirbyIZZATstreetviews.com):