Re: [load balancing] Cookie Persistence

From: Ben Wilson <bwilson [izzat] psecu.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 08:30:34 EDT

I don't understand layer 7 persistence. Don't sessions break if you take
a server down?

As a crutch for a poorly designed or "legacy" applications I guess it
would be useful.

--
Ben

The information contained in this email is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the person identified and intended
as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in
reliance on the contents is prohibited. If you receive this message
in error, contact the sender immediately and delete it from your
computer. Personal e-mails are restricted by PSECU policy. As such,
PSECU specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for
any personal information or opinions of the author expressed in
this email.