Re: [load balancing] Cookie Persistence

From: Hamie <hamish [izzat] travellingkiwi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 05:39:29 EDT

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 17:18, Tony Bourke wrote:
> Since there hasn't been much traffic on the list lately, I thought I
> might throw out a topic for discussion.
>
> Cookie persistence, your thoughts? Crucial or superfluous?

Crucial... We use it extensively. As it's also used by Weblogic etc for
session data, it's pretty much ideal, since it works well, AND the
application won't work without cookies anyway, so it means anyone that wants
their browser to work with the apps are going to have cookies enabled anyway.

Hamish.