[load balancing] SSL connection failover on SSL Accelerator device

From: KC Tam <kctheservantIZZATgmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 11:05:06 EST

Hi all,

The context is using SSL Accelerator to offload SSL process from servers.

I'm checking my understanding in SSL connection failover. My
understanding is that there is no way to do SSL connection failover.
The reason is that there is no way to "share" the "share key" and also
any hardware specific information among two units.

Correct me if i'm wrong, or if there're any vendors that implement
this successfully.

Thanks in advance.

kc