RE: [load balancing] Local Balancing on two Site distant about 10 km with Cisco CSS 11503

From: Jim Walczak (j.walczakIZZATf5.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 12:31:03 EST

I need to unsubscribe while I am on vacation. I have tried to
unsubscribe using the following address;

majordomoIZZATvegan.net

with the following in the body of the message;

unsubscribe lb-l

And it is failing

I have also tried adding my email address after unsubscribe lb-l, and
that doesn't work either.

Could you let me know how to correctly unsubscribe?

Many Thanks

j.walczakIZZATf5.com