Re: [load balancing] SNMP OID's for Alteon AD3?

From: j (jlandrbIZZAToptusnet.com.au)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 01:29:04 EST

Lance,

Grab a copy of free util "getif" and put the Alteon MIB files in it's
directory.
Point the util at your Alteon (enter SNMP strings and IP) click on MIB
Browser tab.
You can go and retrieve all active OID's available for that Alteon.
You can then highlight your prefered stat OID say real server 10 concurrent
connections and getif will show you the actual OID for that stat from that
real server. You then have the option with getif of graphing that stat in
real time.

You can use the OIDS for MRTG and the like (getif even tells you what type
(guage etc)

Heres a link go and have a look at getif:

http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/getif.htm

cheers